MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
9 CORE COURSES
3 ELECTIVES (CHOOSE FROM 7)
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Financial Planning
- Managing Change
- Managing the Non-Profit Organization
- Stewardship Issues for Non-Profit Organizations
- Working professionals
- Ministry leaders
- Pastors and clergymen
- Business executives
WHY CORBAN ONLINE MBA?
Your Time-Your Pace-Your Career
77% of academic leaders rated the learning outcomes of online education as the same or superior to “face-to-face” courses.
- Make your class schedule fit your life.
- Complete assignments when you have time.
- Practical for people who lead busy lives.
- Online learning allows students to ensure they completely understand the material before moving on, or speed through the material that comes easily.
- Materials are available 24 hours a day.
- Students interact with each other in the online forum.
- But unlike the traditional classroom setting in which the fast talker is advantaged, the online forum allows for every student to stand on equal footing.
- University costs have skyrocketed, and Corban’s online MBA is a fraction of the price.
- Online courses don’t incur costs for transportation or accommodation.
ABOUT CORBAN UNIVERSITY
Founded in 1935, Corban University is an independent Christian college that offers academic excellence, a flexible class schedule and expert faculty who become mentors and friends. Biblically-based coursework integrates practical experience with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your career and ministry.
To educate Christians who will make a difference in the world for Jesus Christ.
Rankings in 2016: