ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This program is designed for HR professionals whose primary responsibilities involve designing and planning HR policies and practices, and those who wish to learn practical and professional knowledge in developing strategies, leading HR function, foster influence in the community, analyze performance metrics, and align HR strategies to organizational goals.
After completion of the program, participants will be well-prepared to sit for TWO of the most-recognized certification examinations: The Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®) and the SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™).
Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR®)
- SPHR® is a credential awarded by HRCI™ which has certified over 145,000 HR professionals in more than 100 countries over 40 years.
- 98 percent of Fortune 500 companies have HRCI-certified professionals among their leadership ranks
SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™)
- SHRM-SCP™ is a qualification offered by SHRM®, a society which has more than 275,000 members throughout the world with over 68 years history. The certification covers the world standard of HR operations, best practices in HR, and strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management.
- Organization Effectiveness & Development
- HR Competencies
- Business &HR Strategy
- Workforce Management
- Structure of HR Function
- Talent Acquisition & Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Learning & Development
- Total Rewards
- Employee Relations
- Technology and Data
- HR in the Global Context
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Risk Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment Law and Regulations
*Mock Exam paper for practice will be provided
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Mr. Jeff Jones, SPHR®, SHRM-SCP™, PMP®
- A strategic leader and university professor, with over 25 years solid experience in HRM
- Has served in the airline industry and the U.S. Military, specifically experienced in Maintenance Programs, Quality and Training, New Technology, and leading cultural changes in organizations
- Regularly contracted by University of Phoenix, as a professor of HRM and Operations Management